Why don’t more people sing in the car?
Almost every time I reach I stop light, I look around at the cars nearby. While I’m busy singing my head off, everyone is just sitting stoically, just trying to get through their commute. Well, that or texting.
So today I say screw texting and driving! Singing and driving is a way better alternative.
National Karaoke week is just a few weeks away, so here are my favorite songs to sing in the car, shower, or anywhere your heart desires.
- Total Eclipse of the Heart – Bonnie Tyler
- Alone – Heart
- Livin’ On a Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Africa – Toto
- I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
- I Want To Know What Love Is – Foreigner
- Faithfully – Journey
- Here I Go Again – Whitesnake
- Hard To Say I’m Sorry – Chicago
It’s almost impossible to sound good singing these, but that’s the point!